How fast is your internet connection?

I have been having a tough time with the local internet provider here especially from 6pm every evening. The internet connection is always that bad that I can't load basic webpages. Do you experience this at all in your location? 

• 2 months later...

My internet connection at the moment is around 350 MB down and 40 MB up.

I was on Gig Internet up until a few months ago where I would hit around 950 MB down and 50 MB up but due to the price increases I had to drop my package at least for now. I do hope to upgrade to the Gig package again when things start to get better. 

I have subscribed to a package that provides 250 mbps. However, that's only in theory, my current speed is 89 mbps. However, the speed I am getting works fine for me as I can use it on as many as 5 devices and still experience no buffering while streaming movies or watching youtube. I pay around $15 per month.

• Management Team
On 8/6/2023 at 9:26 AM, nomad said:

I have subscribed to a package that provides 250 mbps. However, that's only in theory, my current speed is 89 mbps. However, the speed I am getting works fine for me as I can use it on as many as 5 devices and still experience no buffering while streaming movies or watching youtube. I pay around $15 per month.

That's vry cheap for those speeds, I Mean I pay £18 for fewer speeds. Who are you with and are they any good in your location? 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I used to have 1gig speeds, but our bills go up about $5 every month since a mega corp bought our only provider.  So what was once $65 a month is now $155 a month.  So I recently dropped to 500mb this year, but that is now up to $125 a month.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 4 weeks later...

As of now, I got only phone internet, but it's fast as it's unlimited. Well, it's good enough for streaming videos, but I don't overdo the situation anyway.

Before I had super fast non-phone internet good enough for gaming and after that some slow phone plan only, and i decided to get better.

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2023 at 3:08 AM, EmpireKicking said:

That's vry cheap for those speeds, I Mean I pay £18 for fewer speeds. Who are you with and are they any good in your location? 

The ISP I use is called Worldlink, it is a well known company in my home country. While the price tends to be higher than its competitor, it has a wide coverage in the country. In fact it is a number one company. They even have free wifi hotspots in the major cities in the country.