I’m older so we had the Atari version which included Donkey Kong, the original. While the graphics were different back then versus now, it was still a fun game to play & my family enjoyed it. Didn’t care for Donkey Kong Jr. Didn’t have the same feel. Never tried Donkey Kong Country.

Have you played it? Are you quite good at it?

It was one of the games on the very old SEGA I grew up with. That and Super Mario. It was so fun but it got repetitive and got a bit boring the older I got. I wonder if they will ever somehow make a Donkey Kong movie. It seems they're making movies out of all these classic games I grew up with. 

We didn't have that particular game for our Atari, but I did play it at a friend's house. It was hard! It could be that their controllers weren't very good because I couldn't get far at all into the game. I don't even think I got passed the first level?

• 3 months later...

I love Donkey Kong.  I really enjoyed Donkey Kong Country for the original Nintendo Wii. 

Anyway, though, I never totally beat the game, but I came close.  I'd like to try the game again so I can finish things up.