Changed mind about show

Is there a TV show or movie that you may have watched years ago but had recently caught it again & changed your opinion on it? Either that it was worse than you remembered or much better. I have. I cannot recall what the movies were (wasn't memorable apparently lol). I think it has to do with us & our own growth. Some movies I watched when I was in my 20's & loved them! Now I watch them & think, What did I see in it? This is dumb! I have grown in life & what I believe in so I think that changes the way I view them. What about you?

I've tried to watch Chuck which used to be my favorite show https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0934814/

But I just find it really hard to watch again. There's some shows though I will watch over and over and over such as American Horror Story. And I will always watch the odd re-run of Law and Order, or Criminal Minds, etc. I will even find those shows sometimes on Disney+ or wherever they may be and watch a few episodes.

• 2 weeks later...

I find this a lot with the older 90s and early 2000s sitcom comedy shows, well probably all of the new ones as well, as the jokes and stuff often refer to modern-day events and generally just don't hit all that well 20 years later.  Many of them also come off with fairly weak comedy that was barely funny, but coming around to it as a rewatch is normally the tipping point.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 1 month later...

Chicago Fire!! I grew up in Chicagoland and when Chicago Fire came out, we weren't interested. But now that we're away from the area, we love watching it and seeing the old city. We pick on things that the characters say though, because it's not always Chicagoan talk. 

When I started watching Sleepy Hollow, I really enjoyed this fantasy TV drama. However, by the time I started watching season 4, I started getting bored. When I watched American Gods, I thought it was an average show, but by the time I started watching season 3, I felt that it was one of the bets shows I have ever watched.