How do you feel if you forget your cell phone & leave it somewhere?

I don’t believe in cells & my husband’s is only for emergencies so it wouldn’t bother me. However, if it was the only phone we had, I would feel bad for the simple fact I couldn’t get a hold of others & they couldn’t get a hold of me.

What have you done in this situation?

My partner used to always lose his phone by leaving it on supermarket shelves or at fast food places. I'm really surprised no one ever stole it. I would get really annoyed each time it would happen as it did happen quite a number of times and wasn't a one-off. I've never lost my phone as I always hold it or have it in my pocket.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Older generation people tend to forget to pick there gear up or left it and forget where they left it. Happens to males mostly. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Sadly I need my phone for work and forgetting it at home is a pretty big issue, but for days that I am off, I generally don't even look at my phone so forgetting it would have little effect.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 3 months later...

I tend to always have my phone with me. If my kids are in school that would be how the school would contact me if there was an issue or an emergency or if I am out and my kids are at home with my eldest, they would need to contact me whilst I am out. 

I hate leaving my phone at home and as much as it is very rare when I do, I have been known to do it and have to go back for it. 

I have a habit of being good about keeping my phone in the same spot, depending on which room I'm in. When I accidentally get distracted, and put it down, my mind screams at me to pick it up or I'll regret it later. I don't always have the volume on, so I couldn't even have someone call it to find it if I did lose it. When I'm out with my phone, it's always in the same spot inside my purse. Always. I don't lose it that way.

• Management Team

Can't believe that I have had my current phone for three years already Och. It works fine so no need to consider upgrading it anyway ;) 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!