The King's Coronation

Did anyone watch the Coronation of the King? Are you a supporter of Charles? I watched parts of it but it got a little boring mid-way through. I do want to see the concert when it is on TV tomorrow night though.

I have mixed feelings about Charles coming King due to his age. I honestly thought he would of just given it to William.

I agree that King Charles is a little too old, but he waited his entire life for this, so I think maybe he can enjoy it for a year and then pass it on to his son? It's not like a king does any real work, right? 

To answer, No, I did not watch the coronation and actually forgot about it! 

• 4 months later...
  • Management Team

An immensely beautiful and deeply moving ceremony, showcasing Britain’s true ancient foundations as well as His Majesty’s personal commitment to duty and service. Furthermore, a great witness to the Christian Faith in an increasingly secular world, in particular in the West, and a powerful reminder that the world is not as bleak and disenchanted as our contemporary culture seems to wish it to be.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 6 months later...

In the UK, many of us have mixed emotions regarding the royal family. I am not someone who is a huge supporter of the royal family and was shocked that Charles took the throne when he did instead of passing it to William. I guess because his Mum, the Queen reigned until she was 96 he believes he can also reign until he passes, but he started now in his 70's whereas she became Queen in here 20's which was a lot younger.