Summer 2023

• 1 month later...

I'm really not a huge summertime fan. I love the autumn along with those cool, crisp mornings.

Where I live, it's somewhat humid, but not unbearable. I tend to get my hikes done in the early morning and then stay inside with the air conditioning running. 

• 2 months later...

Summer is almost over but you would not think so with the weather we are getting in the UK now. We have just had kids off for 7 weeks and through that time, we have had the worst weather for summer. 

Of course, now they are going back and we are in September, the weather decides to switch itself back to summer and here comes the hot weather whilst they are all stuck in school. Just typical for a British summer LOL

I'm so happy Summer is almost done here lol. I was tired of the heat and humidity we get here in the Midwest! I work in a factory with no air conditioning so it's not fun at all. Today was a bit hot, but thankfully it's going to continue to get cooler as the week goes on and next week it's going to be in the 70's. Looks like fall may be on it's way and hopefully will be here soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I live in the state of Tennessee (Northeast) in the USA and in (Southwest)Virginia in the late spring.   Well, the weather has been mild this year cause so much rain.  It rained so much that my cousin's bean crop failed.   Anyway, though, I like rain.

• 2 months later...

I have never really liked summer because of all the hotness. I get sun burned very quickly. As much as the cold of winter gets too awful sometimes, I will still have it over summer and it's heat. 

• Management Team

I wish I could enjoy it but it's been and gone now for most of Europe 😜 ANd so those that are in Asia and Oceania please share your warm weather with us now :)  

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!