If you couldn't access the internet for the week

Say for example there was a blackout and all access to the internet went out for a week - what would you do and would you cope?

I had to imagine what would happen in this situation especially with those who are constantly glued to technology which is over half the world.

I would hate it as this is how I communicate with everyone and if all access to the internet went out for a week people might think I died or something.

• 1 month later...

It wouldn't bother me, for the most part. 

I have enough books to read to keep me busy so staying occupied and keeping myself entertained wouldn't be a problem. 

The only thing I would be concerned about would be not managing my community or my blog while I wasn't accessing the internet. 

A week wouldn't really bother me as my career has already sent me places without internet for extended periods.  Reading is the main thing I turn to and I'd just hope I have a lot of new material on my kindle at the time.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

As much as a week never seems too long, it really would be if you were not able to do the things you usually do on the internet. 

I myself not only play video games and keep in contact with friends and family on the internet but I also work online and from home so losing the internet for a week would be quite bad and would result in me losing money.

If I were only using it for gaming, talking to friends and family and work was not something I used the internet for, I believe I could last without for that week. 

• 1 month later...

I have tons of hobbies, so even though it would make me sad to not be able to keep in touch with my online friends, I wouldn't be bored. I'd have a super clean house (well, I already do), I'd probably get my Christmas crafts done a bit earlier and reading would be next on my list. We've had power outages from storms that have lasted a day, but we have a whole house generator to save us. It's just that when the internet company is down, we have to figure out other things to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team

I just ended up using my phone data :P I been there and had to do that many times before. I had no internet going to the house for about a month (30 days) as I was moving home to home and was doing decoration to the point that the rooms were not ready to sleep or even setup my desk. So what I did was use my phone data as a hub to my laptop for that amount of time.

I get 120gb a month on my phone deal anyway and I used allot, once my ROuter is setup I did not needed my data anymore and I see it as wasted money now hahahaha

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

There are plenty of instructional books I got and I'm studying to tutor math and science as well as I also enjoy doing outdoor stuff since I live in the countryside.

Honestly, there's enough to do for a year, probably more, with no internet.