Do you watch Reality TV shows?

There are a lot of reality TV shows one can watch during the time that such shows are ongoing. Have you been in a position of watching such TV shows? Which one do you always watch? 

• 5 weeks later...

I used to be addicted to Ice Road Truckers when I first saw it on TV. Other than that, I haven't really watched much reality TV.

I will admit, I did used to watch reality TV shows such as Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here but the more they went on and the longer we had them, the more I got bored of them as they tend to just be the same old thing just with different people taking part.

I would much rather now watch something on YouTube than watch a reality TV show on the TV. 

In the past, I used to watch a lot of reality shows such as Big Boss, American Idol, Master chef, Voice, Dancing With Stars, etc. but slowly I got bored with these scripted shows and stopped watching them. I even used to watch a lot of real life shows like Man Vs. Wild but I no longer have an interest in these shows

Edited by nomad

• 5 weeks later...

I only watched a few reality shows, the main one being American Idol when I was younger. I also watched Hardcore Pawn as well as Pawn Stars but I'm not sure if they count since they were staged lol. They were based in real locations though.

I watch some reality tv shows, but not the ones that are there in order to cause drama. I love watching the home fixer upper type shows and I find that sometimes it's a learning experience. I also used to like Big Brother until it got too political and then that was it for me. Naked and Afraid is another show that I found I could learn some things on survival, not that I expect to be naked and afraid in the wilderness any time soon. 

• Management Team

I enjoy the contrived drama and voyeurism of other people's lives.

For example, I just watched a show that centres around real estate agents in Dubai, I found it fascinating observing what their aspirations were and how they adapted to the environment. I’m not particularly motivated to visit Dubai, or tempted by any of the properties nor do I want to be a real estate agent.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!