House of Dragons vs Game of Thrones?

I assume that a lot of you have seen the Game of Thrones and can make assessment on how good it was. The House of Dragons is here and dropping episode by episode. If you have watched GOT and now watching HOD, what do you think about both of them? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management Team

GOT was way more interesting IMO. Yeah, it didn't have the budget HOD has and it shows. But, the world-building from GOT was awe-inducing. The families/characters, the fucking White Walkers, and The Wall are just very mythological and awesome. All that trumps HOD imo. I have no problem waiting a day or two to watch HOD, I don't think enough happens that I need to watch it the moment it premieres. GOT hit differently in the best possible ways.

Not to mention the characters were more interesting. I don't think HOD has any cool characters. Deamon might be the only one. But outside of that, literally no cool characters I love or hate to love, etc.

HOD has dragons, and that's awesome tho :)

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I've seen both of them and so far, I like Game of Thrones better. They're both brilliantly made, but I liked the overall concept and got attached to many of the characters in Game of Thrones. Perhaps there haven't been enough seasons of House of the Dragon to compare the two, but I have a feeling after seeing all of the seasons I'll still like Game of Thrones more.