What game are you planning on picking up next?

With games releasing all the time, depending on the games you enjoy you could be picking up your next game very soon or it could be a while before you pick up another game yet.

As much as I will not be picking this game up but instead, waiting for it to release on Game Pass this week, I am waiting on Starfield so I guess that will be the next game I jump on at least for now. 

What game are you planning on picking up next? 

I'm going to preorder Sonic Superstars and hopefully that'll be the next game I pick up. I'm super excited for it! I want to also get Mario Wonder at some point too, I might ask for that for Christmas though. I want to get Starfield eventually too.

I have been hearing about Splinterlands for a long time and I have finally decided to try my hands on this game. The game is available for iOS and Android devices, as well as web browsers. The game was launched in 2020 and has been making headlines as one of the best web3 games to make money.

I'm planning to pick up Grand Theft Auto 6 only. I don't have any other game in mind. I'm eagerly waiting for that game to release since years now. After looking at the leaks, I'm much more excited and I'm tending to lose my patience now, hehe.

AJ

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2023 at 8:39 PM, Debashis said:

I'm planning to pick up Grand Theft Auto 6 only. I don't have any other game in mind. I'm eagerly waiting for that game to release since years now. After looking at the leaks, I'm much more excited and I'm tending to lose my patience now, hehe.

I have played a couple of games in this series but I have not owned any of these games. I know this is a good game but I have no interest in  buying the new game. One of the games that I am planning next year is Barbarian, it is a horror game based on the movie of the same name that was released in 2022.

Silent Hope is the game that I'm looking at buying next. It was released on 2nd October if I remembered correctly. It's going to be on my Nintendo Switch that I'm going to get it. 

• 1 month later...

I am a major Final Fantasy fan. Currently I am playing through Final Fantasy 16 which is absolutely amazing. The storyline is intricate and well though out, and the cinematic Eikon boss battles are pure eye candy with it's amazing graphics. 

However, on February 29th we get to finally get Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, which is the 2nd of 3 installments in the FF7 Remake trilogy, and that's what has me super excited for 2024.

• 4 weeks later...

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth Most definitely will be my next game, seeing as I have already pre-ordered it lol 

Frostpunk 2 is my next big game as they recently dropped a new trailer and it looks like a lot of the good stuff is coming back!

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

8 hours ago, Uncrowned Guard said:

Frostpunk 2 is my next big game as they recently dropped a new trailer and it looks like a lot of the good stuff is coming back!

I agree, with the first one, I had a ton of fun playing it. I'm looking forward to how it will improve on the sim/builder aspect of the game.

• Management Team

I don't buy many games however I do like the look of enshrouded ;) 

Other then that I'm into flight sims and so anything based on that and the fact that MSFS2024 is coming this year :)

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 10:24 AM, 2TonWaffle said:

I agree, with the first one, I had a ton of fun playing it. I'm looking forward to how it will improve on the sim/builder aspect of the game.

The short video they had of it showed a lot of the small look and feel, which I kind of like as I the first was so good.  I'm mostly hoping for more end game content and more routes of ideology to take.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 1 month later...

Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten as well as Crimson Tactics: The Rise of the White Banner is the two games I'm planning on buying next. I should be able to get them before next month.