Switching from one streaming platform to the next?

In the past year, have you switched from one streaming platform to another for your entertainment? 

We currently subscribe to Netflix, but we also have Amazon Prime and watch movies on there at times. It's just that Prime isn't as good, but the quality is getting better as more people leave Netflix. I've considered leaving Netflix this year because I don't like too many of the shows available. If you've switched, where did you go to?

• 2 months later...

I have not fully switched, but I have considered cancelling. 

I currently have Max, Netflix, Starz, Disney +, and Amazon Prime. I've considered cancelling Starz but I need it for Outlander mostly. Once the show is complete I will likely cancel the service. I've considered Paramount or Peacock but not sure if I really need either of those. 

• 1 month later...

Between Netflix and Prime, I continue to enjoy Netflix. Prime video imo has the worst UI and is such a chore to find and get started in watching content. I do have both and have MAX, Peacock, and Apple TV+. For shows that I've watched more of, that would be on Apple TV+. With series like Foundation, Silo, Severance, and Monarch I find the content versus pricing is better there. Yes, there may not be as much as there is on Netflix or even Prime but, the value of what I watch is better.

I haven't been one to hop between services and it's something that I've been recently thinking about lately. Truthfully 2024 is the year I'll be taking a serious look into culling the streaming services that I subscribe to.

• 2 months later...

This past year, I wouldn't say that I have switched from one streaming platform to another for things such as TV shows and movies as I don't really tend to subscribe to them anymore like I used to. 

We do have TNT Sport in with my package with my ISP and we also have WWE Network too for Wrestling events but other than that, we don't bother with anything else at the moment.