What is the maximum amount you have spent on a single game?

Last year I bought God of War Ragnarok, I spent $70 to buy the game. This is the highest amount I have spent on a single game. I really like the game, therefore, I believe the money spent is totally worth it. What is the maximum amount you have spent on a single game? Were yo satisfied with the purchase?

Edited by nomad

When my daughter was younger, we spoiled her because she was an only child. I remember spending approx $70 on a game once, and I can't even remember what it was! It kept her entertained for hours as well as her friends. She had a great group of friends who would come over and they'd spend hours at my house where I knew they were safe. I wish I could remember the name of it though! Was it worth the money? I'd say so. Would I pay that much now for myself? Absolutely not.

The maximum amount I have spent on buying a game was probably Rs. 2000/0 - on Need For Speed Heat as far as I remember. This was purchased last year only when I bought my new gaming laptop. Totally worth the money, the game is.

AJ

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2023 at 8:37 PM, Debashis said:

The maximum amount I have spent on buying a game was probably Rs. 2000/0 - on Need For Speed Heat as far as I remember. This was purchased last year only when I bought my new gaming laptop. Totally worth the money, the game is.

How much is that money in USD? I play a couple of racing games but Need for Speed is not one of them. I like playing Forza Horizon especially 4 and 5. Have you played these games?

38 minutes ago, nomad said:

How much is that money in USD? I play a couple of racing games but Need for Speed is not one of them. I like playing Forza Horizon especially 4 and 5. Have you played these games?

It is about $24.

AJ

On 9/7/2023 at 4:27 AM, nomad said:

Last year I bought God of War Ragnarok, I spent $70 to buy the game. This is the highest amount I have spent on a single game. I really like the game, therefore, I believe the money spent is totally worth it. What is the maximum amount you have spent on a single game? Were yo satisfied with the purchase?

I spent the same amount of money buying God of War Ragnarok. Was the amount worth it for the game? The answer is YES. I had a very good time playing the game last year. 

• 3 weeks later...

Most of the Call of Duty's I end up buying the special edition and ends up at around $100. I also spent a bit over $100 on the recent Diablo. Destiny I've spent so much on all the DLC's but I find that it was definitely worth it, because it is almost similar to buying a new game. 

• 4 months later...

I don't see any difference between the special edition and standard edition of games for me to be willing to pay more for the same game. This is why I have always stick to paying for the standard edition at $70 most of the time. 

The most time I have spent on a single-player game was around 12 hours in one sitting with a few breaks to get up and do things. I don't think I have ever had a gaming session any longer on a single-player game aside from that.