Have you started using Kick?

I am not using Kick yet but I see a lot of people joining the new streaming platform. I even hear that you earn better on Kick compared to youtube or twitch. The reason for better earnings is the share of revenue, you will receive 95 percent of your revenue, the platform will keep only 5 percent. Have you started using Kick? What's your experience?

• 2 weeks later...

I have started using Kick and I am happy to call it my new home. Since Mixer closed and we all got pushed over to Facebook Gaming or Twitch, it's been difficult to find a home. I did believe that Trovo may have been that home but it turned out not to be. 

I am yet to get a more solid routine on Kick in between work and real life but so far, I am loving Kick! 

• 3 months later...

I have not started using Kick, but I am enticed by the fact that you are going to keep 95% of the revenues that you make using that streaming platform. I will definitely get on at it and see what I can make while there.