What were your parents like when they were younger?

You most likely heard stories about your parents from when they were younger. What were they like? Were they the cool kids or the nerds? The jock? The party kids? 

My dad was kind of wild until he met my mom. Then he wanted to impress her and it worked because they got married when they were young. 

My father was a brilliant science student when he was young. He used to top his class in science subjects. Excellent in Maths. He used to study whole day. Was very disciplined.

My mom was also very hardworking. He used to help my granda a lot apart from her usuals.

AJ

My dad was on a championship football team.  He was outgoing and popular.   My mom was in the band and made really good grades and was probably outgoing to some extent.

They went to the same high school, of course, in the late 50s/early 60s. 

Edited by Jason76

• 6 months later...

When I was younger my parents were strict but only as strict as they needed to be. For the most part, they were laid back too and enjoyed having fun which I felt helped with a happy home.