Eat while gaming?

Do you have a habit of having meals or munching some snacks like chips or drinking cold drinks while gaming? Or you don't like to do anything else while you game, that includes no eating as well.

Personally, I don't have habit of eating while gaming because I am a PC gamer + Indian. I eat mostly using with my hands so if I eat and play, my keyboard won't work anymore hehe.

AJ

• 2 weeks later...

When I did game, I didn't eat and I don't remember drinking (not alcohol) that often, but I could be wrong about the drinking. Well, I do like a soda to relax.

I'm usually very focused when I play.

Edited by Jason76

I sometimes have eaten a snack or taken a drink of water while playing games. I just make sure I have a paper towel or napkin handy nearby to keep my fingers clean. Crumbs are bad but sometimes you gotta eat.

Some years ago, I used to eat or should I say snack whenever I playing video games. But, it's not something that I do now. I think it's more of the maturity that I have had lately. 

I only take snacks when I am playing games. It is always worth it being able to have a good time with some potatoes chips when I am playing it. Eating snacks always make gaming to be pretty fun and you can play the games that you like while relaxing. 

• 1 month later...

I definitely eat snacks while gaming, and sometimes even more than I realize since I'm not thinking about the amount I'm eating. I don't typically eat meals while gaming but have managed some pizza while playing a game. Snacks I typically enjoy are like potato chips or tortilla chips. I love spicy chips while gaming the most! 

• 1 month later...

I eat some snacks when I play games on the TV, but I ensure that I have a handkerchief that I keep close to clean off the leftovers from the snacks. I don't always want to keep eating more when gaming especially when I play games with someone that is good at it.

• 3 weeks later...

Typically I try to keep my desk area free of food. I do have a sealable bottle for water I drink throughout the day. Some snacks do make their way to the area and after eating them, I quickly throw away the wrappers. Now, of course, my cat brings up loose fur and bits of stuff from the floor. It's a never-ending battle lol

• Management Team

It depends on what I’m playing. If it’s turn-based yes, otherwise nope, Since I stream on Twitch and do flying and with an open mic then the answer is NOPE - No No, I might end up having chocolate or yoghurt but that's all I do regarding eating. 

Try and keep food free from my desk and clean ;) 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

When playing video games, I do not mind having some snacks that I can munch on while I am gaming. In some cases, it may be crisps (potato chips) or even nuts or other snacks like Cheez-Its. 

Meals are not something I eat when I am playing video games. 

• 1 month later...

It depends on what I want to eat when I'm playing video games. There are foods which get messy when eating them, I can't have that when I'm playing games because it's going to ruin my controller.