What sports do you like to play?

Jason76

I like to play soccer, baseball, softball, and floor hockey. I also enjoy badminton.

What sports do you all like to play? What are you best at?  What do you like to watch?  Who has played on a team and what position was it?

• Management Team
3 hours ago, Jason76 said:

Are you good at it?  Do you play a lot?  What are some wins or near-wins? 

Yeah, I won many games but I was not in it for the real deal, just for fun mostly... Not for the big boys game

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Football is my favourite sports. I used to play very well and actively too until I had a knee injury that stopped me in my track. I only watch and play video games of it. 

On 9/27/2023 at 10:25 PM, Jason76 said:

I miss physical education in school cause these days, given my location, it's impossible to be involved in sports.

Who else is in this situation? How can you get around it?

What's it about your location that makes it impossible to be involved in sports? I have never had any issues with being involved with any kind of sports in my location as long as it's a sports that I can get into. 

Football and basketball were my two favorites.  But now it is more playing with the kiddo as he gets old enough to play sports.  He quite enjoys soccer, but soccer was never my thing.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 3 months later...
On 10/8/2023 at 4:52 AM, Uncrowned Guard said:

Football and basketball were my two favorites.  But now it is more playing with the kiddo as he gets old enough to play sports.  He quite enjoys soccer, but soccer was never my thing.

I watch basketball but I haven't played it once. Watching guys like LeBron James play is awesome. There's a playing court in my neighbourhood, I'm planning on going there once in a while to start playing. 

On 1/8/2024 at 7:27 AM, Heatman said:

I watch basketball but I haven't played it once. Watching guys like LeBron James play is awesome. There's a playing court in my neighbourhood, I'm planning on going there once in a while to start playing. 

The community basketball court really makes the playing of it shine.  I was never even a huge fan of basketball, but it is so easy and so fun to get little matches going and just take a ball to your park and have a day of fun.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't play sports too often but when I do, the two sports I enjoy playing are football and tennis. Tennis is the one I would probably say that I prefer the most if I am honest. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2024 at 1:27 PM, Journey said:

I often hike in the mountains. Can it be considered a sport?  😀

I'm not sure if it's going to be considered as a sports but it's definitely a good way to workout and kept fit. 

I still get into playing football and table tennis once in a while.