Who likes billiards?

Jason76

• Management Team

It's pretty much the same for anything competitive, you're not supposed to enjoy losing. You enjoy getting the reward for the work you put in by beating someone who's trying to beat you. If you don't enjoy practising or shooting a friendly game where you and a friend try hard shots, that's when you reconsider what you're doing with your life.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 9/20/2023 at 7:06 AM, EmpireKicking said:

It's pretty much the same for anything competitive, you're not supposed to enjoy losing. You enjoy getting the reward for the work you put in by beating someone who's trying to beat you. If you don't enjoy practising or shooting a friendly game where you and a friend try hard shots, that's when you reconsider what you're doing with your life.

They were making fun of "rewards for losing" on Meet the Parents II.    However, I can get the humor somewhat, but I don't like rubbing it in to losers.

Edited by Jason76

• 2 months later...

It's snooker 🎱 we call here down here and I hate it. It's a boring game for me. I've tried playing it a few times but never had any real connection with it. I also tried playing it online and it never worked out too.