With the announcement that you can now stream to not only Twitch but also other platforms at the same time, many people are starting to explore other platforms and stream to more than one place to not keep their eggs in one basket. 

Due to Twitch for a while not allowing you to restream if you were an affiliate or partner, that resulted in me either going live on places I could restream to or just going live in one place. Now with the announcement from Twitch that we can now restream, I am hoping to start streaming to Kick and Twitch very soon.

Do you restream? Which platforms do you restream to?

If you don't restream currently, do you have any plans to in t he future? 

• 1 month later...

Had been restreaming to other places, not just to Twitch for quite some time. Was surprised that they did that even after Twitch changed the ToS to add the no multi-stream clause to even the non-monetized accounts. It appeared that Twitch was doubling down on keeping as much content exclusive to the platform.

I currently stream to Twitch, YouTube, Live Space, and my own Owncast server.

• Management Team

I have to follow the rules and TOS via each network and am glad that Twitch opens it up more rather than based on one single network, however, I still focus on one location rather then multistream. I used to stream on kick.tv also however the internet can be a butthole for me and not have good enough upload speeds that are stable, need like 10K bitrate. 

I did stream on Kick for three months; however I was not getting anywhere and was slow going, I was going to end it after Christmas on kick but my internet decided to do it for me Xd 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!