What was the last TV show you watched?

I am not one for watching a lot of television and when I do, it is usually to watch something that I am following in terms of a TV show or something that airs on the TV that I have an interest in. 

Due to me not watching a lot of TV, it can be a while before I watch something different but the last thing I watched on the TV was Smackdown last Friday night. 

What was the last thing you watched on TV? 

The last TV show I watched was Eastenders when Lola passed away. I haven't watched it much since but I need to start catching up on it as it is getting closer to Christmas and I am looking forward to the Christmas episode after seeing the trailers. 

• 2 months later...

Just finished watching Monarch and I do have to say that it is a great show. It doesn't focus on the monsters like Godzilla and the like but, focuses more on the human element as they deal with the world and the threats and destruction caused by these threats. Another thing I tend to enjoy is that these past several years, TV series have keeping things tight in the number of episodes while focusing on the story and making sure to respect the viewer's time by not including a ton of filler episodes.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The last TV show I watched was a soap over here in the UK called EastEnders. I don't tend to watch too much TV nowadays as I much prefer to spend my time doing other things away from watching TV.