What mobile phone games do you play?

When I was playing mobile games I was playing Runescape and Old School Runescape. I spent quite a bit of time on them on mobile! I also was playing the Call of Duty Mobile game as well for a while but it was such a battery killer! Runescape kinda killed the battery but I didn't notice it as badly as I did with Call of Duty. Now a days I don't really play mobile games, but I'm sure I'll get back to it again. I seem to do it in cycles :P 

Right now I run a clan in Clash of Clans. I play a Spanish learning game called Langlandia where you battle other clans and learn Spanish (really fun and educational, if you join add me Calamity as a referrer) and a hockey manager game called Eastside Hockey Manager

• 1 month later...

I've only played two mobile games so far. One is PUBG Mobile - This I used to play a couple of years back. I used to spend hours playing the game lol. 2nd one is - Mobile Legends Bang Bang. I play this game even today. It has been 7 years now but this game is still fresh. Thanks to the updates!!

AJ

The game that I am playing now is Top Eleven Football Manager on mobile. I have played it for a couple of years now, and it is one of those games that you know that is addictive for a gamer that likes football. I don't know if we have people that play that game that is here as well.

• 1 month later...

Just recently I have been playing a lot of Monopoly Go and have been enjoying it for sure. I am currently at level 88 with a net worth of 3,100. It's a game I enjoy chilling out on a few times a da when I can :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have been trying CoD Mobile with moderate success, but I only enjoy it with a controller and rarely bring a controller with me.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

On 3/11/2024 at 11:08 AM, Uncrowned Guard said:

I have been trying CoD Mobile with moderate success, but I only enjoy it with a controller and rarely bring a controller with me.

That was one of the issues I had when playing CoD mobile, it's not so easy to just play on your phone and so much easier to play using a controller but you can't always carry a controller with you which is a shame. 

On 3/17/2024 at 12:18 PM, Shortie861 said:

That was one of the issues I had when playing CoD mobile, it's not so easy to just play on your phone and so much easier to play using a controller but you can't always carry a controller with you which is a shame. 

Ya, I finally got one of those barebone controllers to try and get a smaller package for tossing in my bag, but it is kind of meh.  Mostly dislike the joysticks.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

Some of my favorite mobile phone video games are ; Call of Duty Mobile, Candy Crush Saga, Temple Run. COD Mobile is top of my list as my number one favorite. I tried Fortnite on mobile but didn't like it much.