Favorite N64 Games

Calamity

What are your favorite N64 games? For me you have some of the hunch as Goldeneye, Mario Kart, Super Mario 64. I also really liked Pilot Wings and Destruction Derby 64 which were a bit lesser known

• Management Team

Doom 64 is one of the best shooters on the system as well as one of the best Doom games. Also seconding Pilotwings 64. I'm not sure how it holds up today, but back then it was my favorite on the system. It's also pretty cheap.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

The N64 was extremely iconic and I absolutely loved playing almost every game my parents had purchased for me when I was younger. My favorites were probably The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask, Star Fox 64, and Super Smash Bros. I played SSB so much as a kid that I'd probably lost hair getting so frustrated playing as a kid. :P I still have a 64 to this day, purchased one about 5-6 years ago and picked up SSB and Ocarina of Time. Haven't touched it in at least a year or two but regardless, still have it. :)