Video Game Time Killers

I like to play this flash game called UO Defender. It's a tower defense game that uses characters from my favorite game of all time, Ultima Online. XD

• 11 months later...

Yes. I play cities skylines to kill some time as creative games really keep me occupied for hours at a time.  But if you want to really kill loads of time really easily, then you should look into making your own games.

• 2 years later...

There aren't any games I use to kill time.  However, if I wanted to do that - I would choose video poker or chess.   They're pretty mind engaging I think.

On 3/20/2017 at 5:01 AM, thebestofthebest said:

Yes. I play cities skylines to kill some time as creative games really keep me occupied for hours at a time.  But if you want to really kill loads of time really easily, then you should look into making your own games.

A great choice! It's certainly my choice of a game to hop onto and do something simple to keep me occupied for a little while. That or any of the SIMs games really as I can easily just get locked into them and come out a couple hours later wondering where the heck all that time went but at least my SIM now has a great job and a wife to keep him company. Or I'll just go on a mindless killing SIMs spree looking them all into exit-less rooms :)

• 2 years later...
On 3/18/2016 at 9:21 AM, Demon_skeith said:

Is there any kind of mindless video games you often play just to kill some time?

Killing time? Well yeah, I play video games just to kill time after all. 😊

I most of the time play FIFA with my friends, or if I am with my phone (android), I play PUBG. These are the games I am playing these days. 😊