Creative vs. Survival

It really depends on my mood and what I wish to play when I sit down to play a game. If I am in the mood for survival then I will play survival but if I am just in the mood to chill then I will go the creative route. 

Minecraft if a perfect example for this as they have the survival mode and they have the creative mode. Majority of the time when I play Minecraft I will play the creative side and just sit and chill out and build things but there are times when I feel like a change and I do switch over to survival for that change. 

• 4 weeks later...

When you're talking about how I enjoy playing Minecraft, it's definitely going to be in creative mode. It's more fun and relaxing to play that way. It gives me the time to play at my own pace and do exceptionally well. 

But if it's on other kind of games, it's going to survival because it's more intense especially if it's horror kind of game.