Want with PS5

• 2 years later...

The only thing I care about a lot is backwards compatibility. As long as I can play with PS4 games, I'll be happy. An added bonus would be the ability to play PS2 games. I would love to have some touch buttons on the console as well.

spacer.png

• 1 year later...
On 4/17/2019 at 6:01 AM, kingcool52 said:

The only thing I care about a lot is backwards compatibility. As long as I can play with PS4 games, I'll be happy. An added bonus would be the ability to play PS2 games. I would love to have some touch buttons on the console as well.

Although limited, it looks like it will come with it for the most popular games, which doesn't make sense really.

14 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Although limited, it looks like it will come with it for the most popular games, which doesn't make sense really.

I'm still somewhat confused about that myself. The way they said it, it did sound like only the popular games would be. But I think all games for PS4 will be available with backwards compatibility. But only some will be enhanced for the PS5.

spacer.png

On 6/16/2020 at 2:41 PM, kingcool52 said:

I'm still somewhat confused about that myself. The way they said it, it did sound like only the popular games would be. But I think all games for PS4 will be available with backwards compatibility. But only some will be enhanced for the PS5.

hopefully all games will work, I could careless if some are made better for PS5. Just being able to replay a classic game without dragging out the old system is a nice feature.

Yep, 100%. That's why I want BC with the PS3, to be honest. I want to get rid of my Xbox 360 but can't do it as yet because I still like playing GTA IV which for me, is a lot more enjoyable than playing GTA 5.

spacer.png

11 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

Yep, 100%. That's why I want BC with the PS3, to be honest. I want to get rid of my Xbox 360 but can't do it as yet because I still like playing GTA IV which for me, is a lot more enjoyable than playing GTA 5.

that's because GTA IV doesn't have a lot of online idiots running around on it :P

True. I preferred the gameplay/story as well though. It was a lot darker and didn't feel like a weird Hollywood film. I miss the driving physics as well. GTA V feel a bit too like an arcade game with the driving

spacer.png

14 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

True. I preferred the gameplay/story as well though. It was a lot darker and didn't feel like a weird Hollywood film. I miss the driving physics as well. GTA V feel a bit too like an arcade game with the driving

I assume rumors will leak soon, hopefully they all tease a more darker GTA.

I would love a darker GTA. A return to the way GTA IV was would just be perfect and I would honestly give them all of my money

spacer.png