• 1 year later...

Are you a gamer, what are the games you find the most enjoyable/fun for your hobby in gaming? Here are the Top 5 videos the games, ranking in them in order. I get round to playing each and every one them at least once a week.

1. Grand Theft Auto Five - Online
  2. Agar.io
  3. Call Of Duty Black Ops
  4. Slither.io
  5. Halo

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have probably said this before but my favorites are:

• Mario - most games
  • Donkey Kong  Country and I'd probably like the other ones.
  • Mario Kart
  • Banjo-kazooie
  • Any Madden American Football Game

Also, I'd probably like baseball, as I liked it as a youth, but I haven't been into it in years!

Edited by jy76

Fortnite definitely. I am absolutely loving it at the moment and it's just so much fun to play especially the bigger team modes where you play in teams of 20 or even 50. I don't I have ever enjoyed a game as much as I have with Fortnite recently.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Currently I enjoy mostly Euro Truck Simulator 2. I can play it for hours and hours everyday. Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Grand Theft Auto V are cool games too which I play.

• 8 months later...
On 5/31/2018 at 3:22 PM, kingcool52 said:

Fortnite definitely. I am absolutely loving it at the moment and it's just so much fun to play especially the bigger team modes where you play in teams of 20 or even 50. I don't I have ever enjoyed a game as much as I have with Fortnite recently.

What are your statistics? How many kills/wins do you have? What do you most like about Fortnite? 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We had quite a few games from Nintendo. Yoshi's Island, Dr. Mario, Tetris. We also bought older versions of the Atari games such as Pitfall, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, Frogger. Bubble Busters was also a fun game to play. We were not into a lot of action & violence. Something that even kids could play & enjoy. 

• 1 month later...

Any Kirby game is a fun game!  I'd also throw Bioshock (any of them), Saints Row (The Third or IV), Fable or Civilzation into the mix, as well!  All terrific games with a lot going for them.

I have over 100s of them I've enjoyed in the past but the few most fun are simply;

FIFA 

PES

GTA San Andreas

COD 1, 2, 3

Far cry 5

RDR2

Assassins Creed 2 etc.

On 10/3/2021 at 8:11 AM, Sincerem said:

I have over 100s of them I've enjoyed in the past but the few most fun are simply;

FIFA 

PES

GTA San Andreas

COD 1, 2, 3

Far cry 5

RDR2

Assassins Creed 2 etc.

That's great. I have played each one of the above games except RDR2. Red dead redemption is open world games similar to GTA, so I have waited this one as I was already playing the latter one. 

But the feedback that I got, and the reviews I was in YouTube. Seems like red that is far better than GTA in terms of gameplay. How would you compare GTA and RDR 2?