Operating systems

I was full linux operating system because of my development and tools i use, but since the introduction and better integration with Windows WSL 2 i have made the move to windows 11 with WSL2 to run my linux based tools

WSL (windows sub system for linux), this mean i can run a linux kernal under my windows system and use terminal as if its a linux box isolated within windows and can use all my files and folders too, this works great when doing certain developments either web or software.

• 3 weeks later...

I try to use everything and everything really falls into place for me.

Work Laptop: Windows 11

Travel Laptop (For when I walk or bike to work): Chrome OS

Tablet: iOS

Phone: Android

Home Server: Windows 10

I could switch the server over to Linux, but as much as I support the OS and what it does, I just have no motivation to get into it beyond randomly playing with it on systems here and there.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 1 year later...

At the moment in terms of operating systems on my devices, I am using Windows 11 on my main laptop which is a newer laptop and I am using Linux on my old laptop which is now around 9 years old at the moment and no longer able to run Windows at this time due to the hard drive.