PS4 Pro

• 1 month later...

I won't be getting it. I got my PS4 recently (well 1 year but in terms of consoles I consider that recent). I just don't think it has that great features that differentiates it from the PS4. I mean the 4K thing is a big deal but personally I don't care that much about it.

spacer.png

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm hoping that they come down in price now that the PS5 is out, I'd be tempted to pick one up on the cheap as I've just upgraded my TV.. ☺️

Not sure I'd bother with a PS5 despite the backwards compatibility, but the price difference would be a consideration.

Had a quick look at the prices of a new one, and they seem to be way too high. I'm guessing it's because the PS5 still has stock issues. Once more people get their hands on a PS5, the price will drop quickly.

spacer.png

On 12/18/2020 at 12:53 PM, kingcool52 said:

Had a quick look at the prices of a new one, and they seem to be way too high. I'm guessing it's because the PS5 still has stock issues. Once more people get their hands on a PS5, the price will drop quickly.

Hate to say this but this may be discontinued. At least in the USA, stores are either out or showing 3rd party high costs.

20 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

When they did stop producing the PS3? Was it a long time after the PS4 was released?

it was a year or two into the PS4 life, but then again PS3 never had a pro version.