Would you rather be a jack of many trades or a master of one?

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

A jack of many but I would want to be at least - very good at all of them!  But anyway, among the things I am good at - it is true I am better at some than others, but I don't think you'd call it mastery!

Edited by jy76

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I would pick jack of all trades as well. Even if I didn't master them, all I need to be is proficient enough to get by. I would love to learn how to take care of the house better. Fix the plumbing, do electrical work. Not to mention using a saw to build things for our home & yard. 

• 8 months later...

There is actually beauty in diversify, so I would like to be talented or skilled in a lot stuffs which would also help me cope in whatever situation or environment I find my self. So I would definitely pick jack of many trades .

On 9/13/2015 at 6:50 AM, Joe said:

Would you rather be a jack of many trades or a master of one?

Why?

Jack of all trade is a master of none and it's going to make you not have good and deep roots in the trade that you are involved in which might take away some jobs from you. It's why I love trade specialization. 

I am a perfectionist and becoming a master of one trade is what gives me the impression that I am doing well. You can't even analyze life from the angle of doing a lots of things at the same time and think it works well that way. One should focus on one skill and become an expert on it as that is the only way to make the world a better place.

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team

Jack of all trades. Definitly much better than being an expert in one area. You would save a lot more money, by being able to do most everything with out having to hire anyone.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!