Oldschool Games?

Who here plays old school games still? I just brought back all my old SNES games from my parents to my house. Sadly, my SNES JUST stopped working 2 days ago :( At least I still have my gameboy SP and all my gameboy/gameboy advance games :)

If you do still play Oldschool games, what system and what games?

• Management Team

I got back into an old game named paintball 2 :) It's an very good game and for the age and the year when it was made it's amazing. I did an live steam today and unfortunately my laptop wasn't able to run. the last patch was back in 2006 but it's still supported with new maps being mad and new commands.

Check out paintball 2 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Playing the oldies do bring back memories, the old lemmings, sonic on a mega drive, and also not forgetting Alex the kid some very good oldies but graphics style compared to the graphics in this day and age looks very basic now haha. But they were lots of fun to play

On 2017-01-23 at 4:47 PM, Aoki said:

I do play some old school games but especially crash bandicoot. :)

I remember Crash Bandicoot! My friend and I would play that game for hours!

I play a lot of the Super Mario games. I also like to play Pacman a lot. Now that game is a classic!

• Management Team
On 1/31/2017 at 9:13 PM, BaseballGuy said:

Crash Bandicoot

Never heard of it, is it cool?

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!