The Sims?

• 1 month later...

I have never really been a big fan of simulator games but I have always had a soft spot for The Sims. I would play it many years back with my friends and they would guide me through it. Although it was not the best game to me, it was very interesting to have so much freedom to create. I loved that sense of escapism at the time. Maybe I should consider playing it again, what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 2:53 AM, Naiwen said:

I’ve never been into them myself because it just seems so boring and pointless m.

So do you see people in games as objects?

Edited by zoldos

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

On 9/30/2020 at 3:21 PM, JoyFreak said:

I actually miss playing The Sims. I do need to grab a copy soon and give it another go as I quite enjoyed that aspect of the game.

It's a cool game. I wish I could afford the Sims 4 expansions.  I want pets and to be a vampire. hehe

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

On 10/5/2020 at 4:15 AM, zoldos said:

It's a cool game. I wish I could afford the Sims 4 expansions.  I want pets and to be a vampire. hehe

You can be a vampire? Wow, I didn't know that. It seems like it's truly evolved now, I remember how basic it once used to be.

• 3 months later...

I absolutely love the sims. The only thing that stinks is when I play through it, and max my character(s) out in their job, buy everything they want and it just becomes bleh. Though I'm really wanting to learn how to get the Sims 4 MMO set up (It's a mod someone created that literally allows you to play the sims online with other people!)

• Management Team

I usually end up primarily playing one sim, while the others are left to their own devices. I might play another sim if my main one is at work or something, but I always focus on one. I get a little too overwhelmed if I'm worrying about everyone in the household.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 months later...

I have to say that The Sims 4 has really grown on me. When I first started playing it, I hated it; I was sure that I would be sticking to The Sims 3. As I played it more and more, though, I grew to like it much better. It still lacks some features that were present in the other base games, so there is room to improve, but it makes up for it in other ways.

On 6/4/2021 at 4:45 PM, HolisticStorm said:

I have to say that The Sims 4 has really grown on me. When I first started playing it, I hated it; I was sure that I would be sticking to The Sims 3. As I played it more and more, though, I grew to like it much better. It still lacks some features that were present in the other base games, so there is room to improve, but it makes up for it in other ways.

Very very addicting, just like The Sims 3. It's even more addicting with mods (like the furry/anthro mod) - very fun, I would play for hours and loose track of time.

I use to play the Sims all the time. Mainly I was there for building businesses and houses as I love playing architect in those types of games. Then once I had everything built, I would actually play the game. I love the overall game play and building in the game.

• 2 months later...

I have The Sims 2 and 3. Haven't played it in awhile. Though it was always fun to just sit there and see what I can do with the people. Sometimes I would let them do their own things after I decorate the place, letting them get into their own disasters; other times I tried to control the game as much as possible. Never realized till just recently, that if you keep focused on one family long enough (and let them marry and integrate other families into the household), that you could get several achievements, including several achievements on time spent on one family.

• 6 months later...

I've not gotten into it.  In fact, I don't think I've ever played it at all.  Nonetheless, I enjoy creating things like towns etc., so I'm sure I would like it.  Well, I guess a big problem is I simply don't have time.