What kind of car do you have?

Sharon

I have a 2003 Ford Focus (white). In the next several months I plan on getting something else.  I've got over 175K miles on it and I'm not sure how long it's going to last. lol

• Management Team

I definitely haven't got my license, and not the only person in fact. People who is 5 years older than me doesn't even have a license to kill lol. The current household vehicles are a 2000 Holden commodore station wagon and 1999 Toyota Camry conquest.

feel free to post images of your car's

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Update: I no longer own the Ford Focus. I am now a proud of owner of a 2016 Mazda CX-5. :D  Its exterior is called 'Titanium' which is like a brownish gray color and the interior is called 'Parchment' which is like a light unfinished looking leather.  I love this vehicle.

• Management Team
1 hour ago, knwolf30 said:

2015 Toyota Camry and a 2002 Dodge Ram which was my grandfather (RIP) and is now mine and it only has 19,102 miles on it.

What color is your Dodge? And I know you have an black Toyota I believe, and they are great cars to own. 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

2007 Volkswagon GTI 1.8T , she's pretty quick and clean, absolutely love her!! However I usually don't like VW for anything other than gti or vr6 I love my GTI, also owned a Subaru Outback and Honda Civic loved them both. Surprised someone hasn't said honda yet.

• 3 months later...

I own a Mercedes-Benz CLA 1.6 Turbo Diesel and I am pretty satisfied with it. I used to own an Audi A5 2.0 TDI which was awesome. Unfortunately, I cannot choose my cars since they are given to me by the company which I work at. In the next few years I will probably get a new Audi A4!

Drive a 2003 Ferrari Punto, 1.2 8v Petrol! When my brother passes I'm hoping to transfer my insurance to a new Seat Ibiza FR and let him have the Fiat.. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Management Team
On 9/4/2016 at 5:08 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I recently just upgraded to a ford fusion 2014.

What made you to buy that then?

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...