Radio stations

Justin

The radio stations have always been a great touch to GTA. What's your favorite station or stations in IV? I have to go with Liberty Rock Radio, I've always been a classic rock guy. And the hosts never fail to make me laugh

• Management Team
3 hours ago, Justin said:

The radio stations have always been a great touch to GTA. What's your favorite station or stations in IV? I have to go with Liberty Rock Radio, I've always been a classic rock guy. And the hosts never fail to make me laugh

I don't have the radio on, I mostly change the stations around and add police radio. It's realistic when patrolling Liberty fighting cream and hearing the police chatting away. And secondly for those that do YouTube like me, I'm used to having it off since Copyright  

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

2 hours ago, Empire said:

I don't have the radio on, I mostly change the stations around and add police radio. It's realistic when patrolling Liberty fighting cream and hearing the police chatting away. And secondly for those that do YouTube like me, I'm used to having it off since Copyright  

It's always a relief when I hear other people cruise around in a police car too. The only thing I was missing was a uniform

• Management Team
2 hours ago, Justin said:

It's always a relief when I hear other people cruise around in a police car too. The only thing I was missing was a uniform

You can, It's scripts. Simple In game trainer is what I use to change different characters  

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Never really had the radio on in GTA IV as none of the songs were favourites for me plus changing channels wasn't the easiest thing to do

spacer.png

My Favorite GTA Radio station is the talk show ones because they are funny and seem to (not sure if other radio stations does or doesn't) track your game progress like in San Andreas the WCTR (or what ever the talk show is called) would say something like terror rampage robbery at fuel bank could it be Bonnie and Clyde or soemthing not sure exact as it was years ago since I last played San ANdreas but it was the feeling that even the radio stations tracked the news like they do in real life. I think Rockstar are really good with developing there games and you can tell they don't try and rush there games and try to make them feel like a genuinely awesome unique game

• Management Team

They definitely improved the stations For the five version of grand theft Auto. Yet the songs are way better in Andreas. You can get to the auto files without opening the game.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• Management Team
1 minute ago, TheWhiteNinja97 said:

For some reason i like the spanish radios Lol

I didn't know GTA had a Spanish radio station lol or you changed the files like I did with police radio

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 months later...
  • Management Team
6 hours ago, Massacre said:

the radio stations in gta are nice overall

you already said that above lol

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 1 year later...

Rockstar Radio is a nice overall radio station to listen to. I occasionally listen to the in-game radio. Most of time I have the radio switched off because I like listenting to the surrounding and the noise around me.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 1 year later...