Best Place to Stream

• Management Team
5 hours ago, Shortie861 said:

I myself am getting ready to stream to both Twitch and Kick and I am very excited to see how that goes :)

I have been doing that for the past week in fact, SInce Twitch is now allowing users to stream more than one place at once I have been doing it on Twitch and Kick however there are still rules in place. I find that it's worse to get people watching on Kick compared to Twitch, Kick is still very early and the categories that I stream in doesn't get the attention that it needs   

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I've streamed on both YouTube and Twitch at one point or another. Honestly, YouTube worked much better for me as I had already gained a decent following on there because I was released content around Pokemon Sword/Shield. Had a few videos blow up to 10-15k views in a matter of weeks and I used that to jump into streaming 3-4 days a week. Twitch is a better platform imo but YouTube just worked so much better for me as I was pretty consistently around 20-25 viewers whereas on twitch it would be around 5 roughly.

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2023 at 1:15 AM, prophet said:

I've streamed on both YouTube and Twitch at one point or another. Honestly, YouTube worked much better for me as I had already gained a decent following on there because I was released content around Pokemon Sword/Shield. Had a few videos blow up to 10-15k views in a matter of weeks and I used that to jump into streaming 3-4 days a week. Twitch is a better platform imo but YouTube just worked so much better for me as I was pretty consistently around 20-25 viewers whereas on twitch it would be around 5 roughly.

I don't think that any streaming app or platform is going to come close to what YouTube is doing. They have a bigger audience that makes it worthwhile for users of their platforms as well.

Truthfully there isn't a perfect platform. Twitch is the first to the market and has held on to it for quite some time. Regarding the new platforms here, they're good alternatives to Twitch and are some places where you could multistream.