Steam or Epic

The Steam launcher is better than the Epic games launcher. But games on Steam is more expensive than on Epic or other games stores. So, I don't really purchase any new games on Steam - I just buy new DLC for the games I already own on that store. I also try to support other PC game stores - like GOG or Windows Store (I LOVE game pass) as I am also worried that Steam is getting too powerful and that they are basically getting a monopoly on PC gaming.

• 4 months later...

Always Steam. It has the best interface, best servers, and best experience when buying a game.

I don't really like Epic - to be honest I just use it to get free games weekly. But I don't even play them.

• Management Team

As of 20 days ago Epic games store has added Cart to there system/site at long last. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Means that you can buy whatever you want at one time checkout. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

These days I am playing Valorant,, therefore, I will choose Epic. However, I have also used Steam and I see a lot of good games on Steam.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team
21 hours ago, nomad said:

I will vote for Epic because Epic frequently provide high rated games for free.

At 4pm again today, going to be more free games that you can add. 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 7/3/2020 at 7:46 AM, Demon_skeith said:

When it comes to a game store and launcher, which one do you like best or do you use both?

I will always pick steam over any other online gaming store because of how good their services have been for me all over the years that I have been making use of them. 

• 1 month later...

Theres only 2 launchers i really use is Blizzard for world of warcraft and steam for my other games. i have had steam for many years now and do like there interface same with blizzards interface that has improved over the years too.

• Management Team

All platforms have a list of al lgames, I never really had Epic to begine with other then they release a free game each week that you can add to your account. End of the day, and I can this talk with another person last night they wa add those games to our libary and yet never play them :P In fact when turning our PCs on the first thing that we open and use is steam 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Steam all the way.  The platform is just so much better and the UI is about the only gaming platform that is really designed for heavy gaming and large libraries.  Granted, I don't hate Epic being around like many gamers do, but the UI is still very much "Fortnite with other games".

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com