Running A Website

Do you guys run a website? And if so, what type of a website is it? I currently run a general discussion forum and have run several websites in the past that have ranged from gaming sites to promotion forums.

spacer.png

• Management Team

Guys, Come on :P you are on it and posting on the site right now. That's the answer that you need from me. OMG, My tags says that I'm a admin. 5 years and well, It should be it's 5 year old Birthday.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 7/9/2020 at 4:13 PM, Chief said:

Guys, Come on :P you are on it and posting on the site right now. That's the answer that you need from me. OMG, My tags says that I'm a admin. 5 years and well, It should be it's 5 year old Birthday.

psh, 5 years, that's still green. Let me know when you get up to 10.

• Management Team
3 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

psh, 5 years, that's still green. Let me know when you get up to 10.

If it does last to ten years. I just might have enough for another year and a half

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 7/11/2020 at 11:57 PM, JoyFreak said:

I run a general gaming forum. It's tough in this day and age but just got to keep riding it through and try harder.

It really is a lot harder nowadays but once you can get to the big numbers and look active, it's not too hard to attract some members that way. It's getting to the big numbers that can be difficult.

spacer.png

9 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

It really is a lot harder nowadays but once you can get to the big numbers and look active, it's not too hard to attract some members that way. It's getting to the big numbers that can be difficult.

Takes patience and dedication that most are lacking these days.

22 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

Yeah as above, takes a lot of patience. I would start playing with other online players, that really helps!

• 2 months later...
On 7/20/2020 at 2:53 PM, JoyFreak said:

Yeah as above, takes a lot of patience. I would start playing with other online players, that really helps!

ehhh, it kind of does, depends how dedicated they are as most might jump on for like a gaming clan sign up.

On 9/23/2020 at 9:41 AM, Demon_skeith said:

ehhh, it kind of does, depends how dedicated they are as most might jump on for like a gaming clan sign up.

Yeah. I found when you make friends online, you can get them to sign-up and help you contribute.

On 9/30/2020 at 2:19 PM, JoyFreak said:

Yeah. I found when you make friends online, you can get them to sign-up and help you contribute.

It helps, though they always seem like the first to leave :(

Yeah, when you ask people to join directly, they usually join for a bit to be nice and then don't really bother after that

spacer.png

Yea I run a general discussions forum page too (400+ members, 5000+ posts). I think it's hard to get a lot of the members to be active after the registration. 

On 10/3/2020 at 8:01 AM, Demon_skeith said:

It helps, though they always seem like the first to leave :(

Haha, some friends they are! No seriously though, it's good to try and have a group of people help you out. It can be tough to begin with.

• 2 weeks later...

I had tried my hands on a webmaster forum, general discussion forum and a Harry Potter roleplaying forums, but that was atleast 5 to 6 years before. 

Now, I guess I am too old for it. But I have huge plans in mind. 

On 10/4/2020 at 1:25 PM, JoyFreak said:

Haha, some friends they are! No seriously though, it's good to try and have a group of people help you out. It can be tough to begin with.

can be rougher years later if you ask me.

On 10/17/2020 at 9:02 AM, Demon_skeith said:

can be rougher years later if you ask me.

I think it's because of where we are now. We have a lot of social media websites and many forums for all kinds of niche. It's tough now to start something new.

12 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

I think it's because of where we are now. We have a lot of social media websites and many forums for all kinds of niche. It's tough now to start something new.

we need to start a war on twitter :P