What is your favorite PC game?

Claraviolet

As for me, that would be Plants Vs Zombies.

I just like it too much. I still play it now and then and it's a nostalgic game for me. What about you guys?

What is your favorite PC game? Also, why do you like it so much?

Edited by Claraviolet

• Management Team

Based on the hours that I most spent on is anything to do with flight simulaors ;) all the sims together when it comes to flying is almost 3000 hours.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

It would have to be the Pokemon Trading Card game online since I don't play many PC games. I want to get into PC gaming so much but haven't had the money to do so. However I plan to obtain the money to do it after a while, that's for sure. I would love to build a rig. Would be great. But I do play certain games that aren't intensive. PTCGO is my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

It would have to be ETS 2 for me because that's actually the only PC game that I play. I usually play on console but ETS 2 is a favourite for me.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team
On 3/17/2021 at 6:08 PM, kingcool52 said:

It would have to be ETS 2 for me because that's actually the only PC game that I play. I usually play on console but ETS 2 is a favourite for me.

Really? I thought it would be GTA Series for you?

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 12:24 PM, EmpireKicking said:

Really? I thought it would be GTA Series for you?

I play GTA on console so it would never really be my favourite PC game. The only PC games I play are ETS and ATS

spacer.png

Recently been addicted to Rust. There is something just addictive about survival games for me.

• 4 weeks later...

I think my favourite PC game of all time would have to be Theme Hospital for sure. It's such an old game and doesn't run on modern computers 😂 but it's such good fun and something you can sink hours into.

For anyone that doesn't know, it's a simulation game (in a hospital...).

I honestly cannot even tell you what my favorite game is as I play so damn many it's not even funny. I love most of the blizzard games, especially WoW. I've been really into 7 Days to Die and Phasmophobia lately. Recently got into among us on mobile and am considering getting the PC Version. I also play the hell out of Fall Guys.

• Management Team
On 6/10/2021 at 10:46 PM, Teg said:

WoW

World of tanks right :P I enjoy doing World Of Warships allot now in my free or while streaming. I'm like tier 7 or 8 tank for my highest. Among us game is cheap for PC users.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I have two game for two different categories. One is Need for Speed Most wanted, which I have played extensively in my college days. The fun of getting away with the police, and collect bounties for crushing those cars, was of another level. 

Second one is GTA San Andreas, this was the first Open world game that I have played. These two are my all time favs.😊

• 1 month later...

Oh, that's an impossibly hard question to answer - there are just so many good games! But I'd say my favorite game must be Stellaris. I've played it for years now and I still enjoy it. I highly recommend it if you want a good sci-fi strategy game! :)

• Management Team

I gotta say that I'm enjoying DayZ far more now then I did have when I first got the game back a year ago. In fact that I can't even stop playing it more then what I do regards flight sims :P 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

The games I have played the most, which I would return to every time when I am not playing anything else, would be StarCraft Remastered (The original and expansion comes as a set, with a few purchasable skin upgrades, and makes the screenplay widescreen), Zeus: Master of Olympus and Sim City 4: Rush Hour.

• 1 month later...
On 8/21/2021 at 10:56 AM, Joshua Farrell said:

The games I have played the most, which I would return to every time when I am not playing anything else, would be StarCraft Remastered (The original and expansion comes as a set, with a few purchasable skin upgrades, and makes the screenplay widescreen), Zeus: Master of Olympus and Sim City 4: Rush Hour.

You really like SimCity? I generally don't like such strategy games. I find such games too boring to be played, but many of my friends are huge fan of this. I haven't played the other two games you have mentioned.

Have you played any of the Need for Speed games? I am sure you will like it, this is the best racing game that I had played after my college days. 😊

On 10/5/2021 at 7:09 AM, Razor1911 said:

You really like SimCity?

SimCity 3k and 4 were the very best city-building games. Now Cities Skylines have taken that spot. I really do like that we are seeing more and more city building games with unique settings and gameplay - the more the merrier! 

• 1 month later...

Wow.. this is a toughie... if I had to choose I would have to say Age of Empires. I absolutely love playing the campaigns and almost feel sad once I complete them. It's like I put in so many hours I almost don't want it to end! I remember one particular mission I liked is that you start of with a few priests I think and you have to establish an empire by converting opponents villagers at first. It's been a while so the details are a little fuzzy now but it's so much fun! I kind of wish I can play it now!

• 5 weeks later...

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

By far the best game I've played. There are other plenty of games that I love playing, but this one has marked a big spot in my heart to be honest! It's a game I will keep playing -almost- forever.