What is your favorite PC game?

Claraviolet

• Management Team
On 12/30/2021 at 12:09 PM, vans said:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

By far the best game I've played. There are other plenty of games that I love playing, but this one has marked a big spot in my heart to be honest! It's a game I will keep playing -almost- forever.

I have like over 500 hours in the game myself :) It's my go-to-game when I have nothing else to do or I need to get away from other things in life :) Aren't good at it, and only do the hostage part of the game. It's not my all time favorite. But a good game to get to shhot things up Xd 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 months later...

I play a lot of games on PC, however, most of the games I play on PC are not PC exclusive, they can be played on multiple platforms. However, there is one game that is exclusive to PC and it is called Valorant.

I like playing EA Sports FIFA on my PC. The graphics is out of this world and that is one game that I can play all day on the PC without missing my console.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team
On 8/23/2022 at 2:41 PM, Annie said:

Age of empires 2, Commandos: behind the enemy lines, baldur's gate, dark souls... But no, Stardew Valley is top 5.

Nice, Age of Empire's is also my game ;) Hence the name of my account. I was playing so much of it bacj in the day that my username and nickname became empire :P 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team
On 9/20/2022 at 6:09 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

Right now it is actually Battlefield 2042.  Still has a huge list of issues, but I am just enjoying it.

I thought it was crap :P then again I keep hearing they have updates after updates and also I never did update on my end 😜

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 months later...
On 9/23/2022 at 5:43 AM, EmpireKicking said:

I thought it was crap :P then again I keep hearing they have updates after updates and also I never did update on my end 😜

They are really doing well with Season 3.  It is still not a great Battlefield game, but it is turning into a pretty solid FPS game.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• Management Team
23 hours ago, Uncrowned Guard said:

They are really doing well with Season 3.  It is still not a great Battlefield game, but it is turning into a pretty solid FPS game.

CSGO is my game regards FPS

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

22 hours ago, EmpireKicking said:

CSGO is my game regards FPS

I have oddly never gotten into CSGO or even the older CS games.  Probably due to me mostly being a console gamer up until the last few years and feeling way out of the loop, but just never found to urge to get into the game.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

I don't game on PC much. I would say the game I've played the most over the years though is Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst across many different private servers. 

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 1 year later...

Currently?  COD Modern Warfare III and The Finals. :)

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]