Hello/Goodbye Thread

Wow, it's been a while since I was last here on Bayside Gamers. How is everyone doing today :)?

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Hello there, how is your day going on? I have been in home all the day and played video games. Between the way, this thread looks like a dead one. Lets revive it!

• 1 year later...

Wow, it's been a while since someone said hello or goodbye in this thread lol.

Hello guys :)

spacer.png

• Management Team
17 minutes ago, kingcool52 said:

Wow, it's been a while since someone said hello or goodbye in this thread lol.

Hello guys :)

I know right, Need to get old and ping topics going again. Meantime I have to say my goodnight here. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

And I have to say goodnight for today now. Not that productive of a day today but hopefully I can be a bit more productive tomorrow.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys sup? How’s it going so far with your day? As for me, been catching up on sleep the whole day. Tonight, playing some games on my phone after posting and will be hitting the bed soon tonight too. All in all, a peaceful and quiet day today for me personally.

[url=https://ibb.co/9qyRXFs][img]https://i.ibb.co/Q6YsB2r/CB48-E6-D5-7754-4-BAA-BAA4-EDA1-D0215660.jpg[/img][/url]

https://disneylandlove.proboards.com

• Management Team

Going to head off as it's night. Offline mod on and film time then sleep. goodbye for now.   

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon everyone. Not doing too much either. Just going to be playing some games and watching some TV shows. Last few days of lockdown freedom :(

spacer.png

Afternoon everyone. I have to send in my laptop for repair so I'm going to be a lot less active over the next 2 weeks :(. Hopefully they will send it back soon since it is just a touchpad issue.

spacer.png

• Management Team
5 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

Afternoon everyone. I have to send in my laptop for repair so I'm going to be a lot less active over the next 2 weeks :(. Hopefully they will send it back soon since it is just a touchpad issue.

Just as cheap to repair it yourself or if not get a new PC :P  

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

It's a free repair from Amazon/HP so not too much of an issue. I've only had it for like a year as well so not exactly the time for a replacement.

spacer.png

Evening everyone. Had two busy but fun days but back to the usual routine for me from tomorrow

spacer.png