Hello/Goodbye Thread

Evening everyone. Trying to be a bit more productive this week and finish off all the work I have due. Hopefully I can get my laptop back soon and hopefully it will be repaired

spacer.png

• Management Team

Glad to hear, More free time then! good news indeed. Maybe do work at home on your PC now for me :P  

Well, Was going to stream but might have to start later then I'm expecting

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 8/3/2020 at 6:22 PM, Lord Chief said:

Glad to hear, More free time then! good news indeed. Maybe do work at home on your PC now for me :P  

Well, Was going to stream but might have to start later then I'm expecting

lol. I was waiting for my main laptop to get repaired and I finally have it back so I can get back to work for you :P

spacer.png

Evening everyone. I haven't been too bad. Just had a driving lesson in the morning and trying to get some things I am slightly behind on done

spacer.png

Can't believe that it's already Sunday. The weekend just went so fast and it's crazy how the week is starting again

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

It's Sunday but thankfully tomorrow is a bank holiday so it's like a 3 day weekend. More time for gaming!

spacer.png

3 hours ago, will88chang said:

What's up?

Nothing much. How are you keeping? 

I was happy yesterday about the bank holiday today but now I'm sad that I'm back to work tomorrow :(

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team

NEver really post here, Morning for another 5 mins and it be afternoon. What's up people.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

No one wants to say hello or goodbye 😛 ?

The weekend really did fly past. But luckily that means we're closer to the PS5 launch!

spacer.png