Do you own a PS4?

CM30

PS4 Ownership  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a PS4?

• Yes
    • No

Well, do you?  Were you one of the people to buy Sony's console the minute it was available?  Do you like the games you own for it so far?

Or have you decided against buying one for whatever reason?

Myself, I don't own a PS4 yet, but I may get one in future, simply because I want to cover games on all platforms and hence need to own as many consoles as possible.

Owner of Wario Forums and Gaming Reinvented and long time Nintendo fan.  If you want to add me as a friend on 3DS, my friend code is 3067-7946-8593

• 2 months later...

I do not own one though people are saying its the best console this generation, i have to disagree as Nintendo Wii U has some great exclusives, My brother owns a ps4 and i have played it the controller placement for the analog sticks is something you have to get used to, When i first picked up the gamepad for wii U it was easy to handle and the analog sticks didnt hurt the ends of my thumbs like other controllers.

Edited by Nintenex

• Management Team

Nope, I don't own an PS4 and I don't think I will never will own one. Some people will think that an owner of an gaming site will own just about everything that's regarding gaming. Nope! I own two gaming Computers that worth 5K in total.

PS: glad that the polling system works :D This is the First topic that has an voting poll   

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I wish I did one one but then again...can't you do more with a PC? I mean when they  bring out PS5 out the PS4 will be doing well for another year or two and then it will be too weak, but in a pc you can replace most of the things/upgrade it easier.

• Management Team
8 hours ago, Shole said:

I wish I did one one but then again...can't you do more with a PC? I mean when they  bring out PS5 out the PS4 will be doing well for another year or two and then it will be too weak, but in a pc you can replace most of the things/upgrade it easier.

PC are definitely better, well in my mind they are definitely better then PS4. PS5 won't be any difference between the both of PS4 and PS5, hardware wise probably be newer GPU and same hard drive storage. Gaming computers or any other PC in fact can be used for many things and it's easy to upgrade hardware.

still PS4 is cheaper than building your own 1200 gaming PC. But I rather spend 3100$ on a gaming laptop, which I have.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I do not own a PS3, i am currently waiting for the price to go down in my country and saving some money for it. When it does, I will sell my ps3 as well to purchase a few ps4 games.

• Management Team
1 minute ago, chainsofdeath said:

Ya i only really have black flag and nba 2k16. All in all i think ps4 and x1 are both fails the graphics arent that much better. And no backward compatibility makes all my games for ps3 useless ahh what ya gonna do

I'm gonna call the ghost busters lol. That's the downfall with gaming platform is the graphics card and hard drive space. Gaming computers are better, yet expensive.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

I do and I haven't been playing much on it lately, my GTAV team bought a xbox one and im left with the lame one in the gang. So I leave him hanging every chance I get lol

Because of him it took us 3 weeks to finish the last heist ...

• 2 weeks later...

No I do not have a PS4 and I really want one but it was either a steering wheel for my pc or a ps4 and I chose steering wheel. I will get one before the next Call Of Duty though so I can get a good jump on videos with the next call of Duty as that is what my channel is currently about.

• Management Team
1 hour ago, WAZY said:

No I do not have a PS4 and I really want one but it was either a steering wheel for my pc or a ps4 and I chose steering wheel. I will get one before the next Call Of Duty though so I can get a good jump on videos with the next call of Duty as that is what my channel is currently about.

I'm definitely and always wanted a steering wheel for playing ETS2. It's saving at the moment. Good choice anyway. And PS4 is extremity expansive after a while

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

Yea I think a steering wheel would be cool on ETS2 and I think I should get it in the future. I have always wanted a steering wheel with a a 5 speed stick shifter, 3 pedals and paddle shift and the G27 has all that :)

What I think I really want soon though is a trackIR it is like a cheaper way to get your head in the game or feel as though you are in virtual reality it uses your head as a controller for your PC and I have seen videos of iRacer's using it and it looks like fun :) where you can look to the side and that is the direction the in game camera moves.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I do - I can honestly say it's a pretty nice system. I don't play mine that much, though. It's currently sitting unplugged below my TV in my den. I played it quite a bit after I bought it, but I guess I just ran out of entertainment with it. I'll probably crack it out pretty soon though.

• 1 month later...

I do have a ps4 and I absolutely love it. It's what I use for gaming and all my TV show watching too :D

• 4 weeks later...

I own a PS4. Didn't get it at release date, but did get it last year. I think it's a great console, a lot of great games, great controller, and just runs amazing.

• 1 month later...

I currently own a PS4. I bought it about a year ago when I got my tax refund back. I must say it's a pretty nice console, the only thing I don't care for is lack of backwards compatibility. It stinks that you have to pay a extra fee to rent PS3 games via Playstation Now. (But I just went out and got a PS3 for that issue.) I don't own too many games, only about 3 or 4 physical games and I have a few digital games.