Do you own a PS4?

CM30

PS4 Ownership  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a PS4?

• Yes
    • No

Not yet, I plan on getting one rather soon though.  I hear a lot of good things about the PS4 exclusive titles, so I really want to get around to playing them all

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2016 at 4:14 PM, Zee said:

Not yet, I plan on getting one rather soon though.  I hear a lot of good things about the PS4 exclusive titles, so I really want to get around to playing them all

You should wait a while, Sony is about to announce PS4 slim and PS4 neo and no matter what the current ones should decrease in price.

Yes I personally own a PS4 and my girlfriend does as well (we play some games together but mostly used hers for streaming Netflix or when she wants to play a game and I already am playing a different type). 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have one yet, but I hope to get one soon. I had enough saved up and had planned to go tomorrow to get the new PS4 Slim, but I ended up spending part of the money I had saved on another equally expensive hobby that I enjoy lol. So now the wait must continue XD. I definitely want to snag one before Persona 5 comes out. Also looking forward to the new FF game and FF7 Remake, new kingdom hearts, and Shenmue (although I could get that one on the PC). Really if you like RPGs, the Playstation consoles are "must owns".

• 4 months later...

I don't own one but my Fiance does. When he comes to spend the night, he brings it most of the time and we'll play things like Ratchet and Clank. I actually like the PS$ more than I thought I would. xD

• 2 years later...

I got my first one maybe a year after they were out, because my xbox 360 went kaput.  a year and a half or so after that I bought a ps4 slim as I was fed up with taking the original back and forth (I live at 2 homes), Just bought a 2nd ps4 slim to replace the original as the fan has gone on it. 

• 1 month later...

I've owned one since it basically first came out (a few months afterward). I think the newer consoles are slightly better in terms of performance and the airflow through the systems, but it was easy enough for me to be able to upgrade the hard drive from the stock 500GB to a 4TB drive. 

• 3 weeks later...

I do own a PS4. it's just a standard PS4 but it does the job just fine. I only use my PS4 for the exclusives anyways. :)

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 10 months later...

I do and once I take the PS 5. I think I'll be getting rid of the PS 4. Most likely I am going to give it away to some of my friend or maybe some other family member. So these days the PS 5 is in my mind. I don't think I'd be getting the old consoles back. The reason being it's been a while since the new console is out and if the PS 5 comes out I don't think I'd be needing PS 4. 

I do and once I take the PS 5. I think I'll be getting rid of the PS 4. Most likely I am going to give it away to some of my friend or maybe some other family member. So these days the PS 5 is in my mind. I don't think I'd be getting the old consoles back. The reason being it's been a while since the new console is out and if the PS 5 comes out I don't think I'd be needing PS 4. 

3 hours ago, Nova said:

How much is it for the moment a month?

[url=https://ibb.co/9qyRXFs][img]https://i.ibb.co/Q6YsB2r/CB48-E6-D5-7754-4-BAA-BAA4-EDA1-D0215660.jpg[/img][/url]

https://disneylandlove.proboards.com