How is the Weather?

• Management Team

Cloud will increase and thicken during the evening, with some hill fog across the Pennines. Turning windy by midnight, with a band of heavy rain crossing from the south and west. Turning drier and clearer by dawn. Minimum temperature 7 °C.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Management Team

Generally cloudy, with perhaps some brighter intervals, and scattered showers spreading westwards. Occasional sharp showers are possible, and showers could be wintry over the highest ground. Highest temperatures on the coast, but feeling cold everywhere with easterly winds. Maximum temperature 7 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The weather wasn't friendly at all today. It started out all calm but once it's 11:00 AM, it became so hot to the extent boiling one's brains. I nearly had sun burns on my skin today. It was horrible. 

• Management Team

Cloudy and dry, but a few sunny spells developing to the lee of high ground in the east, especially later on Sunday afternoon. Feeling mild with light winds. Maximum temperature 11 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Cloudy with a few outbreaks of rain during the morning, becoming brighter during the afternoon with a mixture of sunshine and showers developing, perhaps wintry across the Cheviots and Pennines. Winds increasing into the afternoon, especially towards the coast. Maximum temperature 9 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The weather has been hit and miss lately. It's Winter here in New Zealand but it's one of the coldest Winter's we've had! The past few nights have got down to -2°C. I hate it! :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management Team
Cloud thickening into the evening, bringing spells of persistent rain overnight. Winds easing with widespread low cloud giving a murky start to Monday. Temperatures staying mild. Minimum temperature 14 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 1 month later...

Of course, in perfect fashion, as we see every year, the kids go back to school after the summer and we end up with warm weather. 

Today has been warm with a cool breeze which was nice but we are under a yellow heat health alert at the moment until at least Sunday for a heatwave heading this way.

It got a little hot today, thankfully not as hot as it was a few weeks ago! The high for today was 88 and I could definitely feel it. It's going to gradually get cooler here as the week goes on at least.

• Management Team
Any low cloud or fog quickly clears for a very warm and dry day, with plenty of sunshine. Light winds and remaining humid, but feeling cooler on the coasts. Maximum temperature 28 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 3 weeks later...