How is the Weather?

Cloudy and a lot of heavy rain over here right now. It's quite nice to look at all the rain when you don't have to go outside.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Management Team

A fine day, with lengthy periods of sunshine across the region. Feeling very warm given the light winds, with temperatures widely in the mid-twenties degrees Celsius. Maximum temperature 26 °C.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Here in Australia cold sunny one minute rainy the next

Edited by Fait

• Management Team

Dry and largely sunny this evening, occasionally hazy, followed by clear spells later. Becoming mostly cloudy with a few scattered showers during the early hours of Friday, especially across eastern parts. A mild night. Minimum temperature 11 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

After enjoying some nice, sunny weather, it seems we've returned to the boring, grey weather we're used to in the UK. A lot of grey clouds although it's still a bit warm.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

As it comes in to summer here it’s been sunny then stormy :D

the storms pass fast though so mostly sun.

Edited by Fait

• 2 weeks later...

Been in a cold chill with nothing really happening beyond a cloudy overcast everyday.  We got like 4 rain drops today and still sitting right about freezing temps.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Windy this morning with blustery wintry showers, these most frequent in the west. This afternoon the wind starts to ease, along with the showers, and many places will become dry with sunny spells, especially for eastern areas. Feeling cold. Maximum temperature 4 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 months later...

Quite windy and a lot of heavy rain at the moment. It kind of came out of nowhere actually so ended up getting a bit wet when I went to do a bit of grocery shopping.

spacer.png

It's very cold, below zero in the mountains of Northeast Tennessee USA.   It's also the last  snow, probably.  Anyway, there's a lot of snow, even though this is a more low lying area.  In fact, the most all year I think.  However, unfortunately, the snow melts fast and I needed to capture some good pics of full-of-snow trees.

Edited by Jason76

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team

A widely chilly and frosty start. Otherwise, a fine and dry day with a mix of cloudy periods and sunny spells. Brightest in the north and west. Light winds. Feeling a little warmer away from North Sea coastal areas. Maximum temperature 13 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• Management Team

Chilly but largely sunny start, then cloud increases from the northwest through the today, bringing outbreaks of rain from late afternoon. The rain may have some heavier bursts mixed in. Generally feeling warm, highest temperatures in the east. Maximum temperature 17 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 months later...
  • Management Team

A bright morning of clear or sunny spells. Cloud will bubble up to give a cloudier afternoon. Generally dry for most but isolated showers developing around the region during the afternoon, perhaps turning locally heavy. Light winds. Maximum temperature 17 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Management Team

The last of any rain will ease around dawn, leaving a cloudy but dry morning. Remaining largely dry with some bright or even sunny spells at times during the afternoon and evening. Warm with light winds, feeling muggy. Maximum temperature 22 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2016 at 12:35 PM, EmpireKicking said:

How is the weather where you are at? Is it hot, cold, somewhere inbetween? Tell us!

It is currently rather cold But very sunny, And for the last couple of days it has been raining

The weather has been so hot today that it feels like hell fire is about to go all lose down here. 

We can do with heavy rain now.