How is the Weather?

• Management Team

Showery rain will clear from inland areas during the evening and night, giving clear spells. A few showers may linger near coasts. A frost will form inland. Brisk northerly winds will be strong along coasts. Minimum temperature -2 °C.

GG

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Management Team

Many places will start Christmas Day sunny, but also frosty with possibly ice on untreated surfaces. Any coastal showers will soon die away, then dry with sunny spells. After dark some clear spells and with temperatures quickly falling. Maximum temperature 4 °C

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team

Cold overnight across the region, with any wintry showers becoming confined to the Pennines and the Cheviots. Drier further east, with a risk of ice where skies are clearer along with a chance of isolated freezing fog patches. Minimum temperature -3 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• Management Team

Cold and generally dry and bright, but early icy patches will be slow to thaw. Showers pushing onto coasts later, with a risk of hail and thunder, maybe turning wintry inland. Maximum temperature 3 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• Management Team

Another cold day with an early frost but plenty of sunshine. It'll become rather cloudy during the afternoon though, with outbreaks of rain spreading south, wintry over high ground. Maximum temperature 3 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• Management Team

After a cold and frosty start, showers will begin to feed into North Sea coastal districts, especially during the afternoon. The showers will penetrate further inland later in the day, and turning wintry, especially on the hills. Feeling rather cold. Maximum temperature 3 °C.

DSC00173.JPG

DSC00174.JPG

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 weeks later...

We had a very tiny bit of snow yesterday. Nothing major and the tiny bit that we did get melted pretty quickly sadly :(

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Further showers of sleet and snow are forecast overnight with fresh accumulations. Becoming icy on untreated surfaces as a widespread hard frost sets in. Feeling bitterly cold with a fresh or strong easterly wind. Minimum temperature -4 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

We've got quite a bit of snow in London and I'm loving it! Had a little walk and a little drive earlier and it was beautiful

spacer.png