How is the Weather?

• Management Team

Largely cloudy, with a few showery outbreaks of rain. However, thicker cloud later in the night will bring persistent, and at times heavy, rain from the south. Minimum temperature 8 °C.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Management Team

Dry with clear spells during the evening, but becoming breezy later in the night ahead of a spell of showery rain moving eastwards during the early hours. Colder than of late, with an early frost possible in some prone spots. Minimum temperature 1 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team

Early showery rain soon clearing, leaving a cool and breezy day with sunny spells and scattered showers. These showers will be heavy at times, with a risk of hail and thunder. Maximum temperature 11 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

A bit dodgy today. We had a tiny bit of sunshine in the morning but had some rain later on (literally when I left the house)

spacer.png

• Management Team

A chilly start will lead into a bright day, particularly in the drier west, while coastal districts should be a little cloudier and perhaps catch a few showers. Feeling rather cool in the breeze. Maximum temperature 12 °C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

16 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

It's getting darker earlier now :(. Quite a bit of cloudy weather recently but no rain today.

same for me, DST in another week but that just means darker all the earlier.